At Sapphire Hydraulics, we provide hydraulic equipment repair in Houston. Take a look at the numerous services that we provide and learn more about how we can help keep your equipment running at peak efficiency.
Construction Equipment We Repair
At Sapphire Hydraulics, we are proud to provide high-quality repair services for heavy equipment in the construction industry. Some of the most common examples of equipment we repair include:
- Cable Reelers: These devices allow for easy re-spooling of cable, often with a trailer hitch to easily position wherever it is needed.
- Truss Booms: Designed for a multitude of uses, these allow for the placing of any load in elevated positions. Operators are able to place items with increased accuracy thanks to this device, such as positioning large boxes in trucks.
- Compactors: Designed for compacting soil, allowing for better ground levelling, embankment construction, trenching, sheet piling, as well as driving in or removing posts.
- Grapples: A hydraulically powered claw with two or more levers on opposite sides that allow the claw to pinch materials, in order to be able to move or drag them.
- Cement Mixers: As cement needs to be constantly mixed once the materials have been combined, hydraulically-powered mixers allow for this to be done while workers are focusing on other priorities.
- Magnets: These specialty electro-magnets allow for the holding and movement of materials such as scrap iron, castings, rails, and other materials of magnetic nature.
- Concrete Busters: These devices rely upon hydraulic force and pressure to demolish concrete that needs to be removed. Commonly used in demolition, they will also allow for the clearing of materials for new construction.
- Augers: These commonly used attachments allow for the operator to easily, safely, and efficiently dig a hole in the earth.
- Buckets: A common backhoe attachment that allows for the scooping of materials, and can be attached to lifting arms.
If you have problems with equipment hydraulics, we are here to help you! We can service any and all construction equipment that has issues with its hydraulics!
Hydraulic Fittings & Hoses Overview
Our professionals have a tremendous amount of experience when it comes to hydraulic hoses. We provide these products and services to many industries. A few of the main characteristics that drive our hydraulic hose services include:
- The hose’s outer diameter, which determines fit
- The hose’s inner diameter, which determines flow
- The hose’s length, which we can tailor to meet your unique needs
Our professionals can also customize hydraulic fittings. Our team regularly carries hose fittings of all types. Our team works hard to stock a full suite of styles including:
- BSP Connections
- Japanese Metric Connections
- JIC Connections
- Metric Connections
- Flare Fittings
- Japanese Gas Connections
- NPT Connections
- ORFS Connections
- Split Flanges
If you are in need of hydraulic fittings, we are here to take care of you! Our team can even consult with you in order to analyze your unique needs and determine which of our fittings will meet your needs the best!
The Types of Hydraulics Used in the Construction Industry
The industry relies on a vast array of equipment and machinery. The tremendous diversity when it comes to machinery in this space is higher than in other industries. Some of the ways that the industry uses hydraulic systems include:
- Construction machinery including excavators and forklift trucks
- Vehicles such as bulldozers and tractors
- Other work machines such as tipping-bed lories
Hydraulic systems in the industry also work with other systems such as mechanical and electrical components. These systems have to work together in perfect harmony to get the job done. Electrical systems are responsible for controlling capacity while mechanical systems provide sources of movement. Both of these systems work with the hydraulic system to keep these devices operating at peak efficiency. If anything goes wrong with the hydraulic systems, then the entire operation will grind to a halt.
Construction Equipment Manufacturers We Service
At Sapphire Hydraulics, we are proud to provide repairs and services for construction vehicles that have been designed by some of the top manufacturers on the market. Some of the most common manufactures we maintain include:
- John Deere
- New Holland
If you have questions about whether we can take care of your vehicle, simply give us a call and ask! We would be happy to help you with all of your construction equipment hydraulic needs!
Contact Sapphire Hydraulics Today To Learn More!
At Sapphire Hydraulics, we have developed a strong reputation throughout the Houston area thanks to our incredible expertise when it comes to diagnosing and addressing issues related to the hydraulics of heavy equipment. Our team works hard to stay on top of the latest trends and developments in our field because we believe this allows us to best serve the needs of our customers. We would be happy to do the same for you as well. If you would like to learn more about equipment hydraulics, how this impacts your equipment, and what you can do to fix or prevent issues related to the hydraulics in your machines, then please give us a call today to learn more about our services! We look forward to helping you with your hydraulic needs!